UO Steam

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
ladylissa
Novice Scribe

UO Steam

Post by ladylissa »

is it okay to use UO steam for this realm? I personally haven't had an issue yet but i couldn't get razor.. since run uo has gone away in the last few weeks... so i went with what was next in line for me... i must admit i do love the auto open loot is good for those bodies u can't see even if you have the transparency.. it always doesn't show you your kills body... sometimes.. anyways.. off topic for a moment... is UO steam oaky for this realm?
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Re: UO Steam

Post by Annachie »

Yes it is, but not the stamina bypass.
Character name: Ebony
ladylissa
Novice Scribe

Post by ladylissa »

stamina what?

i havent been on UO in like 10 years.. i am not sure what is wrong or right? all i know is razor is not available to me anymore.. without gettin a almost complete shut down of my system when i do get razor on my computer...steam seems to be the only one that i can run... :( if i could get razor i would.. it alteasts as the regs i have on me on the tool bar...:)
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

In steam u can put regs bandaids tithing points the number of pets you have following or in your bag n anything else u want. Uosteam is razor on steroids plus it has built in autolooter that u customize to your liking.
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Had to look it up since im not on computer but to add things to title bar click on agents and then the counters and target what u want on title bar. Then go to options tab then click title bar tab. You will see lil down on left it says shortcuts. Click that and the item you just added will be at the bottom. Click it and or highlight it. Rinse repeat for all items you want to keep track of.
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you