No window opening when Razor opens.

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Rebond12
Expert Scribe

No window opening when Razor opens.

Post by Rebond12 »

I have an odd problem, when I open UO in Razor, I do not get a screen. The icon in the task bar shows the playing screen but it will not open a window. Worked fine the last time I used it. Any ideas?
TeslaElectra
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: No window opening when Razor opens.

Post by TeslaElectra »

Hey. I had attempted to install Razor about 2-3 days ago. And the website said it was 'no longer live' since August 21st. I don't really know that's supposed to mean. When I attempted to download the program, it gave me an 'Error 522' message every time. I went to attempt to post on the forums if anyone else was having this issue and got the 'Error 522' again. I don't think it's been running properly. I tried for a few hours to get it to work and couldn't. Neither could my two friends from another shard who just joined this shard too.
If you do not find a fix, I highly recommend UOSteam. The installation was easy. Once you get to the menu to type in the shard info, it was a little tricky but if you need any help, let me know.
patrix
Elder Scribe

Post by patrix »

Rebond12 wrote:I have an odd problem, when I open UO in Razor, I do not get a screen. The icon in the task bar shows the playing screen but it will not open a window. Worked fine the last time I used it. Any ideas?
This happens from time to time for me. Just right click the task bar icon and select Maximise

Michi
Michiko in game

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle..
Irina Dunn
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

This happens to me sometimes even with no assisting program running. Maximising the game window doesn't work for me for some reason, so i close UO and log in with an alt char and the game window returns to normal and then relog with my main. Does the trick for me :P
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

I've had this too when it won't let me right click and maximize either, but I've found that if you shift + right click your UO window in the task bar it bring up a maximize option. This worked for me on windows 7, not had it happen on windows 10 yet...
In game name: Abarai
Rebond12
Expert Scribe

Post by Rebond12 »

Thanks for the replies, I downloaded UOStream, works great...
ladylissa
Novice Scribe

Post by ladylissa »

MY husband runs razor always..but i cannt even install it on my computer... at all.. I personally had to go with UO stream... not sure i like it.. i dont remember any of the stuff on it.. as i do on razor.. but it works for me.. and when i went to get razor on my computer this last time.. runUO was down gone gone gone... sooo..good luck gettin it.. would love to get it from a virus free site or person...
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you