Looking for some supporters / Help

Name says it all
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Looking for some supporters / Help

Post by lestatzero »

Hay everyone,

As some of you know in the past I have run a few rather large events and I have another one in the works. I am looking to put together a team of say 5 or 6 who would be willing to work with me to pull this off. I Don't want to give out too much in detail as to what the event I have in store will include as that would ruin the surprise. I do have some requirements to pull this off, so I do have a few requirements of those that are looking to Aid in this event.

First if you are part of the team putting the event together with me You will not be able to participate as you will have insider information as to all of the inner workings, and thus would also have to keep quiet with what you learn.
  • The cost for this event will be huge so you would have to be willing to aid in funding it as I cannot fund it all myself.
  • If you have a Free house slot or are willing to obtain one that would be a bonus but not required.
  • At least 6 months of game time is also preferred.
  • The ability to listen and follow directions is a must as many components of the event are needed and if one thing is missing the whole event could fail.
  • The ability to work within a deadline. I am planning this event to happen hopefully mid October or November. (Timeline is based on me getting some support from others. The event may happen at a later time depending on interest).
  • Willingness to use Teamspeak or other tools to help facilitate communication between all members of the team.
If you are interested please send me a message here on the forums or by email at lestatazero@gmail.com.

For those that Want to help but want to be able to participate you can still help in other ways.

I am seeking several things for Deco and or prizes. I have set up infront of my house gate portal a series of dropboxes and an address card. These boxes are set so you can drop anything into them ... But if you would like to send things to me directly I do have a address card on the table so that you can use the ingame postal system to send me packages of items. I will keep track of the names of those who donate things and put your name on a public list of sponsors if you wish it. Just drop me a PM or a book in with all the items your donating. I do have specific list of items I am looking for which I will keep updated in a book that will be located on the table as well.

With all of that you are asking yourself which portal is mine now well take a look below for the answer to that.
Screenshot 2016-05-19 16.35.44.png
Screenshot 2016-05-19 16.35.44.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1973 times
Malasina City is the name of my portal.

If you have something you think I would need but don't see it please send me a message first. I wont accept things I do not need.

Please stay tuned as I will add updates to this post as things progress.
Last edited by lestatzero on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Re: Looking for some supporters / Help

Post by lestatzero »

A thanks to those who have made drop off donations so far. I have yet to receive any official inquiries from anyone looking to become a sponsor / assist in putting the event together... I am still looking.

Lestat
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Post by lestatzero »

Bumping this to see if there is anyone else willing to help out.

Thanks
Lestat
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Post by lestatzero »

Due to various circumstances This Player run event will be postponed Until next year.

if you are still interested in helping out please contact me