Travesty timer

Name says it all
tikal
Novice Scribe

Travesty timer

Post by tikal »

Hi

Apologies if this is the wrong channel/forum for this request but:

I don't have the best gear & macro set up and keep failing to complete the Travesty in time :/

Any chance in upping the timer by 25%+ please as it's very frustrating to be timed out after the grind of key collection.

Thanks.
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Re: Travesty timer

Post by fixxer1963 »

If you can't complete the fight in the time allotted, you are simply not yet ready for peerless bosses.
The timer is there to keep people from holding up those that are ready.
Those that have spent the time to build their characters, stats and gear, can complete the fight within a couple of minutes. It wouldn't be fair to them to extend their wait for the chance.
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
yanzea
Apprentice Scribe

Post by yanzea »

get a group of good pets. they will help u a lot fighting with travesty, melisande, dreadhorn etc.
1 mule + 4 nobles would be the affordable combo for young players while maxed imps will do the best job there.
Joshuashw
Master Scribe

Post by Joshuashw »

What fixxer said, the time frame is fair. I can clear travesty in just a minute or two without pets.

I don't say this to run off new players however you should be hunting gear appropriate monsters.
Joshuashw
Master Scribe

Post by Joshuashw »

To elaborate a little more. I myself don't enjoy hunting peerless bosses but them again I'm not lucky. I can kill them with ease but I find it more profitable to sell key sets or even items you can loot along with the gold.

There's plenty of profit to be had. I just don't like peerless myself even though they're easy.

More of a lucky pipe dream