Favouritism - We all know it's there

Name says it all
Tattersail
Master Scribe

Favouritism - We all know it's there

Post by Tattersail »

We all know it’s there, we see it on a daily basis. The GM’s and even a lot of players indulge in it over and over.

Hell even I do it every.single.week…!!

This server man, the people on it, the players, the staff…I just want to give you all a big *bleeb* hug, I think you’re great.

I started playing here about 6 months ago and I griped some back then, hell I gripe even more now as the little things, the few tiny areas I disagree with +C on, just seem to be the only things remaining which would make this place too good to be true. For me.

But my point is, the things I gripe about are small things. They’re minor annoyances really, like the final 2% of everything. Because all in all, the setup here is just awesome. And it’s in large part to the staff who get thanked for it a lot (but still not enough), but for me it’s just as much the player base. Because while the staff handles all the backdoor stuff, ok I see what I said there, let’s call it ‘behind the scenes stuff’ instead, you guys, the players, you are the face of the shard outwards. You are the ones who got me hooked on THIS shard.

So guys, thank you thank you THANK you !!!

Oh and a speciel thank you to +R for going on a 10(?) day email spree with me to alleviate some of my concerns

And favouritism? Yeah I favourise this shard, this player base and this staff over all others and I love the fact that so many of you share that with me :woot: