Fishing at 120

Name says it all
Deacon
Apprentice Scribe

Fishing at 120

Post by Deacon »

Ok, after much time searching for anything fishing related I was able to turn up very little to answer any questions, no quests, drops, nothing besides that White SOS yields a White Chest that Summons Leviathan. So, after Solid Hours of Fishing at 120 heres what I managed to fish up.

7 - MiBs (5 Normal SoS/2 White SoS)
8 - White Pearls
13 - Special Fishing Nets
4 - T-Maps (All lvl.1 and Tram)
7 - Big Fish (5 were under 100 stones and one displayed no weight lol)
1463 gold from serpents (I know trivial amount but it is part of list)
1 - Personal visit from +Mocha (to make sure I was there, and makin sure I like cookies! :P )

24 Serpents in two hours. I did not skin them as to optimize my fishing rate. All in all I was saddened to see that all the nets that I have collected on my way to 120 were all Green....basic Green. As a deco nut I would love to see a wider range of net colors, im sure others would agree, maybe even a quest or two down the road. I know you guys have a lot on your plate im just rambling :lool:

If anyone would like, I would be more than happy to post in this thread what I fish up from Fabled Nets and Reg SoS. Anyway that's what I got, hope this helps anyone looking into fishing and finds nothing like myself :)
When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred
Ishamael
Elder Scribe

Re: Fishing at 120

Post by Ishamael »

I am an avid fishing nut on this shard and have probably spent more time behind a lure than most here. There are multicolored nets, but they are ultra rare, I have a nice collection myself. I often take fishing trips sailing east out of britain dock, from there I can fish in a strait line and miss every island. On an average trip, which can take me days of gametime, I usually net 60-80 mibs in a trip, of that 6-10 are ancient. in my years on this shard I have fished up 8 Captain Jack Sparrows, and use one as my main wep. I do believe fishing quests are going to be addressed at some point, until then Fish On! you will find colored nets eventually.
Deacon
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Deacon »

There are multicolored nets
You have no idea how happy that makes me :woot:
I cant wait to get my collection going. Gonna wear the rudders down to a little wooden nub :D
When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

Post by moonsongtx »

*reads Deacon's last sentence wrong* *sends self to the corner* *writes "I will not read when half-asleep" 1,204,240,202 times*