Buy, Sell and Trade List

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Amethystcat
Apprentice Scribe

Buy, Sell and Trade List

Post by Amethystcat »

Hi,
I'm looking to buy the following:
Cloak of Mist

Selling:
290 str imp squirrel - 500k or 10 ED obo

Trading:
Egg bomb 2015, Cherry Jubilee pony, and any future duplicate spring quest items

Want to trade for:
Vines, spring tapestries, spring bouquets, breakfast, orange juice, any flowerpots (non-deeded) other than the red and white one, deeded flowerpots I don't have (have most of the deeded ones), spring puppy, spring kittens both directions

Willing to buy:
Spring kitten, facing either direction (I really want this one and will pay top dollar!)

Please pm Storm a Dara in-game with offers. Accepting either gold or EDs for imp squirrel. I've tried to price it on the lower end but feel free to make an offer. Please note that I will update the Spring Quest trade/buy list as I get dupes since I hope to get as complete a set as I can. Thanks!

Edited 5/1
Last edited by Amethystcat on Fri May 01, 2015 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Storm a Dara
Amethystcat
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Buy, Sell and Trade List

Post by Amethystcat »

Update:
Have bought all arcanist statues and roses of trinsic. Bought Spitfire pony.

Spring Quest:
Willing to buy spring kittens both directions paying 100k-200k each obo.

Still selling and buying/trading other items on list.

Please pm Storm a Dara in-game. Thanks!
Storm a Dara
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Post by Blathzar »

Sent you a PM in game last night without answer. Just wondering what time zone you're in so i can catch you online. I am -5GMT East ( from Montreal ) I might be online in game in approx 7 hours or so. (currently at work)

Let me know and have a nice day :)

Blathzar
Amethystcat
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Amethystcat »

Hi Blathazar!
I'm in the eastern US and am usually on late night and early mornings....I am leaving for the beach tonight and probably won't be on till early am (if there's an internet connection - I'm visiting my friend and don't know if she has her internet hooked up yet) Hopefully she has it connected, and if so I'll be on tomorrow night definitely which would probably be the best time for me to catch you, as by early am I mean 1-2 in the morning :) I will pm you, and if you don't hear from me it means no internet..... :verymad:
....which means I'll get back to you when I get home on Monday. Thanks for asking and have a good weekend!
-Storm
Storm a Dara