elven notes

Name says it all
lilbear68
Master Scribe

elven notes

Post by lilbear68 »

Tuesday a friend and I did dreadhorn 4 times and I looted 3 times and each time I took 15+- elven notes and when done and back home I looked in my packs and they were nowhere to be found. am I missing ahn element or something besides the elven notes? do something wrong? not qualified to hold elven notes? just a curiosity. :?:
si vis pacem parabellum
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Re: elven notes

Post by lestatzero »

lilbear68 wrote:Tuesday a friend and I did dreadhorn 4 times and I looted 3 times and each time I took 15+- elven notes and when done and back home I looked in my packs and they were nowhere to be found. am I missing ahn element or something besides the elven notes? do something wrong? not qualified to hold elven notes? just a curiosity. :?:

If you have any type of a sorter that moves scrolls to your token trash bag for sorting to trash them it will take elven notes as well as they use the same itemid as spellscrolls. As elven notes are not blessed you could have trashed them by accident. There is nothing that would cause you to not be able to hold elven notes.

That is the only thing that I could think of that happened for you to have lost them ... I know i found this one out the hard way myself ...
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Re: elven notes

Post by Xavian »

If it makes you feel any better I seem to have lost/misplaced 3-4k notes myself...