Excelsior Rocks!

Name says it all
Ishamael
Elder Scribe

Excelsior Rocks!

Post by Ishamael »

Just a shout out to all the awesome players on the best FreeShard out there! My three oldest children, after years of watching me play this game, have started their own characters on my account. I enjoy listening to the stories of their adventures on the shard. One thing that stands out for me is how often they tell me of an awesome player they met who helped them out. I just wanted to say, I appreciate the courtesy and kindness shown to my kiddos by you awesome players and staff. On behalf of myself, and kids, thank you. Their Characters names are Belgarath, Meyrin, and Hettar.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Re: Excelsior Rocks!

Post by Gaara »

They have characters on your account? Multiple persons playing on one account isn't allowed, you should get them their own accounts.
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

It's the sort of thing you ask +C about before hand.

For example, I have two of my kids playing on a second account. One a lot more than the other.
Character name: Ebony
SLiMX
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by SLiMX »

The codex/wiki is in place for a reason. To help answer questions, reduce pages to staff and of course to state the rules to play here. I believe it is quite clear but for your convenience I will copy them here.

1. Accounting:
a. One account per person, multiple allowed per IP (for multiple people in a household).
b. Having more than one account per person is forbidden.
c. Passing items from one of your characters to another is allowed.
d. Use of another person's account is forbidden.

The reason I replied to this thread was to point out that simply reading the rules can prevent unnecessary pages and reduce future issues for players. If my daughter played I am sure she would be sad if her hard work was deleted because it was not on her own account which is easy and allowed. Of course, if something is unclear and a definite answer is needed then a page is suitable. Hope this helps the shard in some way and good luck to all!

Also, yes UOEX ROCKS! Thanks to staff and community for providing us this great shard!
Now known as HaZaRdOuS, still the same awesomeness behind the keyboard :)