Just getting my feet wet

Name says it all
BMRX
Passer by

Just getting my feet wet

Post by BMRX »

So I know of UO... Slightly, what I know is that it's a lot bigger than what I think it is.

I played UO for a short time on the Age of Valor shard. But I was young and too impatient to learn it all. So I dumped it.

UO has always been in the back of my mind though, and since Age of Valor is not up at the moment and I for the life of me cannot get a hold of the admin/owner of that Shard I went to his UOgateway site and found Excelsior! It's quite excellent here I do say.

I don't really know why I want to play UO, but I do. I can't explain it. Anyways onto my point, what can be done in UO? I understand adventure awaits me in it. But I barely know anything about the game. I remember trying to play as a Samurai? I think that's the "class" I played.

I'd like to learn a bit more about the game, I'm currently downloading the client and will connect but if I can get an end all to what seems to be an overwhelming wall of knowledge that'd be great. I skimmed through the new player area and found a few articles on how to get rich/do well. But I'm more interested in the bigger picture, should I treat this like Eve? WoW? I'm a bit perplexed and very anxious to find out how far I can go.

Any help or even pointers in the right direction to find my answers would be awesome!

Thanks!
Acacia
Elder Scribe

Re: Just getting my feet wet

Post by Acacia »

message me in game. in chat
type "[pm acacia"
without the quotations, to pull up a dialogue box, and i'll help in anyway i can explanation wise