Vote reward stone

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
gheddy78
Journeyman Scribe

Vote reward stone

Post by gheddy78 »

Hello, it's been 2 days that i am voting,as always, on all 4 sites but in the last 2 days the vote reward stone does not work for me so i cannot get eds for voting.
Azmael
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: Vote reward stone

Post by Wil »

Confirm. Same result for me.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

This was addressed by colibri in world chat a couple times yesterday. The problem with the vote stone right now is external as in it is being caused from the top site themselves, and will be fixed by the top site in due time hopefully soon. As it is from an external website its out of the Staff's hands to fix. In the interim I hear if you go to deceit dungeon and clear it out you make an equivilent amount of gold to 1 ed.
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
gheddy78
Journeyman Scribe

Post by gheddy78 »

Tnx for the clarification Yoda, i did not know it was an already known issue :D
Azmael
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Post by Sir Blood »

Don't take this as incentive to not vote, vote every day regardless of rewards ^_^
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's
gheddy78
Journeyman Scribe

Post by gheddy78 »

sure!
Azmael
Vidarr
Novice Scribe

Post by Vidarr »

I had the pleasure to play on this shard for 30 days now. I have voted for this shard at the advertised sites according to their voting proceedure. The voting stone has not recognized any of the times that I had voted. I have opened a browser while playing Excelsior and even exited the game and voted, but for some reason it doesn't acknowledged the vote. So my incentives for voting are not the rewards but just the enjoyment of the shard.
On a side note I just received my first 30 day playing on the shard reward and it was a pleasant surprise when I logged into the shard. Thanks!