The Walking Dead Event

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Malfeasance
Novice Scribe

Re: The Walking Dead Event

Post by Malfeasance »

you know, i have complained about a couple minor things...but in reality...those are fleeting moments when compared to how much enjoyment i get here. i have as much fun tending bees, or hunting, as i do watching lame ducks comment in various chat sessions both in game and in forums. at times, i have been a lame duck..and for that i apologize. ultimately though, the work it takes for you guys to keep this shard running AND stable and fun and different and worth playing......it's astounding how much patience you have. I applaud you guys for your fairness, even if i may complain about things " not being fair"..in a whimpering, childlike voice...i thank you for allowing us to play....FREE.....AT NO CHARGE.....FOR NOTHING...NOT NAMING NAMES (REFERENCE #2) trust me, if i had the money, i'd own 17 houses and all sorts of goodies .."♫ .i'd light my cigarettes with...100 ED billssssss ♫ "....you guys don't HAVE to put up with us, but you do. IF you decided to have a molten lava purgatory for certain (#2) people to think about their un-thankfulness...a place where their character slowly melts and loses all stats and such...it would be alright by me..all i'm saying...again, thanks for all you do. It really doesn't go unnoticed...unfortunately it does go unsaid, until the only voice you hear is the negative nancy's (no offense to chicks named nancy....umm...or guys named nancy if you are unfortunate enough to be named that by a spiteful parent) that don't appreciate anything , even in real life AFK situations.

With that being said....Rock on with your socks on and know...that as long as Malf is around...you are appreciated! :dance
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

Just checking.. Did I miss an announcement about how to turn in the book?
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Not yet, we're working on ironing out the rewards
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Post by Pariah »

+Nyx wrote:Not yet, we're working on ironing out the rewards
I just want to say how dare you...what gives you the right...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk9C1ukV-EM

Giving us rewards and stuff...
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

lol, I know, right? The nerve!
Layfon Alseif
Elder Scribe

Post by Layfon Alseif »

fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

oh, wow, you answered in like 8 minutes.. and it takes me a whole day to Thank you. Maybe I am the one everybody needs to criticize so much. I would have a lot more fun with them than you do :twisted:
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Rewards for the event have been sent out, thanks to +C for the scripted reward (saved me a lot of trouble!). I'll do a global removal of the books in a couple days, going to leave them for a bit just in case there's any issue with the rewards. If you did receive yours, though, you're free to delete your quest book.

I hope everyone enjoys their reward!
Berserker
Novice Scribe

Post by Berserker »

Yay thanks guys
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

Thankee kindly m'lady.. and V.. and C for that matter.. and R just in case
*ends rambling early*