Connecting issues

Name says it all
Johnny Leviathon
Adept Scribe

Connecting issues

Post by Johnny Leviathon »

Hey there,

I've been trying for weeks to get onto Excelsior, I've downloaded all the necessary parts and what not, followed all the directions.... when i try to log in I get stuck at "Verifying Account" I left it like that for a full 24 hours. It did not do anything but that. Any ideas, suggestions, or maybe an admin can help me remotely? :?

Thanks.

Johnny.
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Re: Connecting issues

Post by lestatzero »

My first suggestion would be to send an email to the Admin at ca@uoex.net In the email you should include the username you are using to establish an account ... It may take a day or 2 for a response but +Colibri will likley answer your email with what needs to be done to establish your account or tell you what may be wrong. It could be something as simple as you are attempting to use a username that someone else is already using ... but sending an email will get you the quickest response to address your connection issues.

Lestat
Reskal
Elder Scribe

Post by Reskal »

Actually i got the same problems, stucking on "verifying account". An hour ago i got no problems to log in, no delay.
I dont think the problem is on our side.

Add the huge lag spikes ingame that appear sometimes since a while, they are much longer then even the worldsaves.
Something is going on.

Edit:

now i can log in my old account without any problems, but when i want to make a new one, i either stuck on verifying or i get a error message:"there is some problem communicating.."
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

You aren't permitted to have multiple accounts, so you shouldn't be making a new one. If you have a family member or friend in the same household, you can type [account while logged into your own account to help create one for them.