Bee Keeping Script

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Bardkin
Journeyman Scribe

Bee Keeping Script

Post by Bardkin »

I am having issues with the bee keeping script and wondered if anyone knew what was going on-
Beekeeping.lua
finditem.lua
Openuo V 9.1
Win 7 4x AMD 4gb ram

No matter what I've tried it does the same thing. just stops doing anything at the point where you apply the potions to the individual cells in the hive. I.E.- When you open the first gump and choose which potion, then the second one opens with the red dots..it all stops there.

I have tried being dismounted.
I have tried opening find items first, then pushing play, followed by beekeeping..
I have tried opening them in reverse order.
I have tried it on 2 single beehives.
I have installed it in the openuo script folder
I have tried them in other folders
I have tried them in separate folders

any ideas?
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Re: Bee Keeping Script

Post by lestatzero »

Bardkin wrote:I am having issues with the bee keeping script and wondered if anyone knew what was going on-
Beekeeping.lua
finditem.lua
Openuo V 9.1
Win 7 4x AMD 4gb ram

No matter what I've tried it does the same thing. just stops doing anything at the point where you apply the potions to the individual cells in the hive. I.E.- When you open the first gump and choose which potion, then the second one opens with the red dots..it all stops there.

I have tried being dismounted.
I have tried opening find items first, then pushing play, followed by beekeeping..
I have tried opening them in reverse order.
I have tried it on 2 single beehives.
I have installed it in the openuo script folder
I have tried them in other folders
I have tried them in separate folders

any ideas?
make sure both files are inside the same folder ( that you have read/write permissions to so if installed your openeuo to programfiles .. you do not have this permission ) ( the script will break ) ... next run the openeuo as administrator .

Let me know if this works ...
(hint you can just copy and paste the openeuo folder ( the entire folder ) to something like C:\UOSupportPrograms\Openeuo
then make sure both the beekeeper files are inside the same sub folder inside openeuo ie:
C:\UOSupportPrograms\Openeuo\scripts\beekeeper\

Right click on openeuo.exe and run as administrator .. Open the beekeeper script and it should work .

Lestat
Bardkin
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Bardkin »

unfortunately it made only a slightly mild improvement. It opened to the honeycomb, then I clicked the red dots and this time it closed by itself. I tried relaunching but it opened the same hive...
Bardkin
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Bardkin »

I have since modified the properties of both LUA files and "unlocked" them. I am running as administrator, and this is really annoying me to no end..

I tried it with only opening beekeeping. lua and running it, and I try it by first opening finditems.lua, click play, then opened beekeeping and hitting play. same results.

I am running at 1280X1064 resolution, and the game window is at 1024 X 768; 800 X 600 - just in case that would matter. (The script does look for pixel locations, but if it opens one, it should open all..

Here are screen shots:
Attachments
with finditems
with finditems
BK2.jpg (583.47 KiB) Viewed 2130 times
without finditems
without finditems
BK1.jpg (572.78 KiB) Viewed 2127 times