Item Limit in Houses

Zalia
Legendary Scribe

Item Limit in Houses

Post by Zalia »

Hi everyone, I'd love to be able to increase the lock-down limit on my Crafting Display Houses. My Tailoring House is a good example of how many items there are to display.

Thanks, Zalia
Devlin
Legendary Scribe

Re: Item Limit in Houses

Post by Devlin »

18x18s give you about 2500 items to secure and 1200 to lockdown. Maybe add a 100 ED scroll to add 500 secure/200 lockdown?
Resident Wiki Editor/Village Idiot

EasyUO Scripts
ReArmer
ReArmer (Old Version)
ReReader
Separate Journal for Guild or Public Chat (Old)
---------------------------------------------
Combat Focus Guide (Godmode Formula)
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Post by lestatzero »

that would be a interesting way to do it ... I know that they have some rentals that have larger storage limits you can also get more houses as well but I think something like this would be a cool feature too but something +Coli would have to add / code in.

+1 I support this idea ( but with in limits maybe a setting a specific max )

Lestat
Locke
Elder Scribe

Post by Locke »

+1 support that idea too O.O
Everything started with nothing...
Unbeliever
Legendary Scribe

Post by Unbeliever »

+1 from me. I know several players already that I guarantee would avail themselves of this option if it were available.
in-game Thomas Covenant
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

I do support this idea too, with a set limit, i just wonder would the scrolls be given back if you demolish the house.
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

I don't know what you guys store that you need so much space lol. Back in 1999-2001 on player shards, back then we had to keep the item count low so as not to create lag, I guess with new technologies, that isn't as much of a problem nowadays. I dunno, I guess I just pack light now because of that.
TDC Guild
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Melkor wrote:I don't know what you guys store that you need so much space lol. Back in 1999-2001 on player shards, back then we had to keep the item count low so as not to create lag, I guess with new technologies, that isn't as much of a problem nowadays. I dunno, I guess I just pack light now because of that.
this is one thing i am worried about too, tons of new items appear very quickly on the shard, i wonder when or if it will start lagging some day...
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Post by lestatzero »

Gaara wrote:I do support this idea too, with a set limit, i just wonder would the scrolls be given back if you demolish the house.

As a general observation I would say no ... The point of making addon's such as this with houses (Foundation sink / level sink as an example ) are Gold sinks ...

If you demolish a house you get the house value back that s it ... you do not get anything else back ... Same as if you demolished a house that was sunk 1 full level ... you dont get a 100 ed refund ... so it would be "add with caution ...."

However you could always sell the house ... LOL

Lestat