Location of Predator Hellcat?

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Ceara
Legendary Scribe

Location of Predator Hellcat?

Post by Ceara »

I looked online and went to the place mentioned, but no Predator Hellcats there.

Have two types of BODs, regular Hell Cats and then Predator Hellcats. I know where to find regular Hell Cats. They seem pretty common. But never, ever saw a Predator Hellcatyet.
"Listen to my music, and hear what it can do. There's something here as strong as life. I know it will reach you." - Neil Peart 2112
Adrias
Legendary Scribe

Re: Location of Predator Hellcat?

Post by Adrias »

Predator hellcats should be the larger looking hellcats (like panthers, cougars), not the hellcats that look like normal cats. I believe there is one in the building with the evil mages in fire
Ishamael
Elder Scribe

Post by Ishamael »

One will spawn in the building south of the serpents hold entrance to Fire. that's the only one I can remember off the top of my head.
Ceara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Ceara »

Ah so it's elusive like the Fire Steed then? That fire chamber got me once. hehe

Well seeing as according to some people the Predator Hellcat never appears on a large BOD, seems hardly worth the effort to spend hours and hours for one or two spawn to fill the small BODs only to get a small reward.

Thanks so much for the info!
"Listen to my music, and hear what it can do. There's something here as strong as life. I know it will reach you." - Neil Peart 2112
Whiskey Jack
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Whiskey Jack »

i've only ever tamed one predator hellcat. It was in blood dungeon. When enter dungeon where all imps hang out go west. But like I said only ever seen one there.
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Just got another inquiry about where they might be, so I spawned a couple of them, in places mentioned in Stratics.

Well they are already very abundant somewhere in Felucca, but the problem is that they show up as just "a hellcat", not "a predator hellcat". They will start spawning properly named after the next server restart.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)