After 3 years I'm back.......So....I have a question

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Haakon
Apprentice Scribe

After 3 years I'm back.......So....I have a question

Post by Haakon »

First and foremost, Thank you devs for not deleting my acct! Its the same wonderful place I remember. I hope my stuff went to good homes.

I enjoy the BOD system and crafting in general. Luckily I had a couple full bod books on me when I logged off for the last time. I understand EasyUO is unstable and im giving UOSteam a try. I looked through the scripts to find a Steam bod filler scrip but nothing jumped out at me. I'm not a programmer (I make Beer) so I appreciate all the work you scripters have done to make the game more enjoyable. If you see me around say Hey, my main character is Arnt Bjerkos.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Re: After 3 years I'm back.......So....I have a question

Post by Alamiester »

wlcome back! when you say a script bod filler, what do you mean. something that pulls a bod out of a book, fills it and then puts if back?
Haakon
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Haakon »

yes. I used s7bodfiller. Worked very well. I noticed the GUI that comes up when you craft is different. My old scrips I had for EasyUO didn't work and I'm not smart enough to fix it.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

they are in the process of changing all the crafing menus to the new stile. i dont know if they plan on changing the bod books or bod windows. shindraril has been releasing some of his easyuo scripts lately. im not too familiar with easyuo scripting yet.
most of my basic scripting knowledge is in uosteam. i doubt it would be worthwhile to make one until all the new menus are implemented. ive got a long list of uosteam macros in my que list, lol. so i wont be touching anything like that for awhile. though i think that would be a feasable macro in uosteam. it would probly havto be seperate macros for each bod type, other wise it would be alot of lines and it would be really slow.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

We have some new features to help you. Craft to bag, and fill from bag. Try em out with tailor BODs. ;)