Help with wrong keys

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Help with wrong keys

Post by Nick »

is there something to do with the key you get on the roof at wrong? I kill the gate guardian in the picture but have no idea what to do next. please post here or pm nick of old

I kill gate guardian in the first gate and get the key to the brood mother room. brood mother drops key to go into open the far side of the brood mother room and go into the room with the dead orc captain and the gold/sick hoard/pile. then i gut back out to the entrance of wrong go over by the open casket and go thorgh a invisable portal to the roof go through a sparken and then am in a small room with a sparkle and use the brood mother key to get though to only door. I am no on the roof and go over and kill the gate guardian on the roof (has a titans hammer, and a lot more hp then the first gate guard) I get the third key from that guy, but what do i do with it? there is a tile I cant get on to on the roof and the blue tela porter tile will take you to brit felc. seems like there should be a new door.
Attachments
wrong roof question key 3.png
wrong roof question key 3.png (511.14 KiB) Viewed 871 times
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Re: Help with wrong keys

Post by Nick »

so turns out you can go from wrong tram to the roof and then just need the key to get off the roof.... i was doing it back wards