Strange Error puzzling me

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
emymax
Passer by

Strange Error puzzling me

Post by emymax »

Hello there.
It's since about 6-7 months i'm noticing a strange error occurying in the game, when i use, for example, recalling in some place or using some teleport, for example the one in Town Center which brings to the merchants in Tokuno, or recalling me above the Britain Bank's upstairs. I can only make 2-3 steps and then everything is freezed. Which it forces me to quit and restart client.
I tried the following: Deleting and re-downloading \ re-installing everything correctly (of course pre-patched client);
Cleared the DNS cache in my pc;
Cleared Registry and all that stuff with CCcleaner;
Checked with Anti-malware and everything was ok;
Runned with compatility modes (XP Service pack 2 and 3) and as Administrator;
I used to play it with client.exe in the main directory, but i also tried today with Razor and UoSteam and i got the same problem.
This last, i also received a strange error message, which i include in the following screenshots.
I hope someone could help me with this tricky bug which is making me going crazy.
Thank you
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

Re: Strange Error puzzling me

Post by Iago Venport »

once you quit and restart are you ok until you recall/gate again? packet makes me think something is weird with your router/connection...especially if you've done clean installs of UO and cleared everything out. i'm guessing you've already tried rebooting the router/etc?

-Iago
emymax
Passer by

Re: Strange Error puzzling me

Post by emymax »

Iago Venport wrote:once you quit and restart are you ok until you recall/gate again? packet makes me think something is weird with your router/connection...especially if you've done clean installs of UO and cleared everything out. i'm guessing you've already tried rebooting the router/etc?

-Iago
Hi Iago, thank you for reply.
I turned off the router, waited 30 seconds about, then turned on. Tried again but again it has the same problem.
It's confusing me because i always played for years with same pc, same router and same connection but it started about 6-7 months ago this tricky bug i still don't comprehend the cause :shock: