Lockpicking

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
randyj
Journeyman Scribe

Lockpicking

Post by randyj »

Due to a post made by +R, this is no longer possible. sorry.

Lockpicking has been a hot topic lately so I thought I would make a post.

I have a set of training lock boxes in my house free for anyone to use. Start with the bottom box and work your way up. You will know it is time to change boxes when you are no longer gaining, sometimes it is slow but with the new gain boost it should go by fairly quick. Anyone should be able to access them and use them, please leave the keys with the appropriate box when you are done. Use the resource that the lock is made of or better if it says you cannot pick that yet. So if it's a copper lock, use a copper lockpick or better.

Also, my boxes probably aren't 100% correct, I was figuring it out as I went.

You can get to my house by going to a public moongate, custom, house gates, going NW onto the blue shield to take you to NW upper level, and its the bluish/pink tele pad in the nw corner on the right side. If you click it, it will say Nugget.

If you have any questions, or if you cannot access them please PM me in game @ Nugget. I may need to add you as a friend to the house.

Please note, this will only get you to about 95-100. You will then need to use other methods to level.

I'm currently in the middle of redecorating my house so don't judge me if it's messy when you come. :lool:

Have fun. :D :D
A Nugget a day keeps the doctors away.
In game name : Nugget