Lockpicking Stuck at 64.1 after update

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
beejetastic
Passer by

Lockpicking Stuck at 64.1 after update

Post by beejetastic »

Hiya,

I've been stalled out at 64.1 lockpicking for days now since the last update. The forum post from 7/13 that says things changed and details are coming tomorrow has still not been updated.

I've tried on both a 55 level tinkering and a 75 level tinkering box with various materials of lockpicks as well, no gains.

I tried getting a couple of pieces of +1 lockpicking gear but no help either. I've locked/unlocked the skill to try and free it up as well.

Any tips on gaining past 64.1 or any news on what actually changed with lockpicking besides the delay being shorter?

Thanks!

Beejer
Dwukwiat
Novice Scribe

Re: Lockpicking Stuck at 64.1 after update

Post by Dwukwiat »

I got the same problem. No idea whats the solution.
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Re: Lockpicking Stuck at 64.1 after update

Post by +Arden »

This has now been resolved sorry for the delay, there was an issue will increasing skill gain by 0.1 where it just didnt work, as for what got changed: the chance to skill up has been increased also the picks resource now contributes to your skill calculations which means you can now open harder chests even tho you dont have the skill for them using a better lockpick, more info will be available on the wiki shortly