Aquarium Fish

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Re: Aquarium Fish

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

Selling what on vendors?
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

fish
Character name: Ebony
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

They be dead fast but sure. Just advertise that they can be rezzed if desired with a potion.
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Post by +Arden »

Try selling them in a bowl ;)
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

+Arden wrote:Try selling them in a bowl ;)
Actually I am. As a test I have one on a vendor to see how long it survives etc.
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Post by +Arden »

a fully feed fish that wont get sick(if youre lucky) will die on the 11th day
but im glad youre messing around with it, might find stuff that needs to be changed :D
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

+Arden wrote:a fully feed fish that wont get sick(if you're lucky) will die on the 11th day
but I'm glad you're messing around with it, might find stuff that needs to be changed :D
Looks like somebody bought it :dance
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

Miranda Ventrata wrote:Woot!! I don't hear that often:P Sounds to me like the info is accurate enough for a wiki entry! Looks around....any wiki editors around these parts?
If you can give me the jist of how it all works starting from scratch I'll make a page for it :) I can edit the wiki, but I've never done anything with aquariums before!
In game name: Abarai
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Buy an aquarium from any fisher. Place in house. Can use an axe to redeed if needed. redeeding will lose any food or medecine in the tank, AND fish will pop into pack if any inside. So be ready to re-place the tank fairly quickly and drop your fish back on tank. Food and Meds can be bought from fisherman. Food and meds can be stored in tank, and it will feed and give meds when needed, or you can feed or give meds by hand as long as food or meds are in pack. Now you have an aquarium, and the food and meds for it. Now to buy the nets and fishbowls to catch the fish. Can buy from a fisherman as well. Toss nets, sometimes the fish will be too quick, thats fine, you will get your net back. When a fish is caught, you lose the net, but it will jump into the fish bowl. Or into your pack if all bowls are full, or if you have no bowls. The types and rarity of fish are at beginning of forum. This is kinda messy yes, but im sure you can sort it out into readable info when you edit the wiki on the subject. When you have got this part on wiki and sorted, I may have more to add if i think of it. fish restorative is a fish rez potion. Have the dead fish in tank, and potion in pack. Heal the fish in the aquarium gump, and viola, its alive again.
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

Great, thanks for the basic info, will get working on it!
In game name: Abarai
Lucian
Novice Scribe

Post by Lucian »

I found Rainbow Trout in Haven harbor.
I have a question: Does the crate in the aquarium appear by itself?
Thanks
Eless
Master Scribe

Post by Eless »

Lucian wrote:I found Rainbow Trout in Haven harbor.
I have a question: Does the crate in the aquarium appear by itself?
Thanks
Yes but it can take a few days