EUO mining

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
bigd1979
Novice Scribe

EUO mining

Post by bigd1979 »

Hello my fellow Shardies. I have had a terrible time finding an assist program and recently was able to get Easy UO to work. The looter has made game play SO much more enjoyable. I have been trying to get a mining script found on the forum, http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... ing#p44884 , to work but it has not gone so well. I'm a bit of a computer dummy unfortunately which hasn't made it easier. So now I look to you all for some help, someone up for a challenge :D I have set the mining locations and got ore when setting them, but when the script recalls to the locations it says that it cant mine there, moves to the next, same error, moves, same error, wash rinse repeat failure. If anyone has any idea how to fix this I would really appreciate it. Or if you have a differnet Easy UO runebook mining script that would be great too.
Superduke
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: EUO mining

Post by Superduke »

I think it's because the script doesn't somehow recognize or cannot reach the veins you have marked. Did you mark your veins by running up to a mountain and targeting random spots?
If so i would advise you to get Cyberpope's mining radar to help you mark your veins. It can be found here http://uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2301. It will let you mine veins efficiently because it shows the grid.

Once you have set it up start mining radar and set up your mining locations again.
Recall to location one. Mining radar loads the grid for that location. Mine a spot few times, press stop. Hit button 'use last mined (or something) on spewy's script so it records that vein. Hit save when done and recall to next location. Rinse repeat till done and press play.
You no longer should get this error.

Feel free to post any questions or problems.
bigd1979
Novice Scribe

Post by bigd1979 »

Thanks for helping, I'm really hoping I can get this to work. I've added the Cyberpope radar which is really awesome, but now when I try to set the locations and save, I get an error telling me that it can not find the script file for SpewyFileSupport.js. and I have to restart the script. I have all of my UO and related files saved in the same folder and the Spewy file is saved in my EasyUO folder so I am a bit lost. Any ideas?
Superduke
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Superduke »

Spewy's mining script comes with 4 files. They all need to be in the same folder where your euo application file is. When you unzip the file i think all 4 files are in a folder named spewyrunebookmining (or something). Copy/paste those 4 files into your euo folder.