I was told a mod might be able to help

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Vadania
Passer by

I was told a mod might be able to help

Post by Vadania »

I'm not expecting it to be possible, but earlier today (Saturday, April 22) my mule unbonded and went wild despite me feeding her until she was wonderfully happy maybe thirty minutes before, and then my computer lagged when I was fighting her into submission and my dragon ended up killing her. My mother suggested that a moderator might be able the help get her back, but again, I'm wary of getting my hopes up. I normally wouldn't go through so much effort for a pet, but she was level forty seven and had some essences in her, so I'm a little upset about the entire situation (not blaming anyone or anything except my old laptop though).
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Re: I was told a mod might be able to help

Post by Gaara »

If you really want to you can submit a page to recover your pet, but it's cheaper for you to buy a new one.

http://www.uoex.net/codex/services/recovery
Vadania
Passer by

Post by Vadania »

Thank you so much, I'll definitely look into both options as soon as possible!
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

yeah, its expensive to get them to recreate the same mule for you, tell you what you seem like a nice kid. find a mule you want on a vendor and then PM me ill buy you one... just remember to feed it more often...and don't do drugs...I'm serious PM me....