whats next?

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
harleythegreat
Adept Scribe

whats next?

Post by harleythegreat »

A big hello to everyone. Just wondering what I should purchase next. I currently have 600 ED, that I have been saving for a rainy day. I've never known what is the best purchase next. and don't want to end up with hectic buyers remorse.
i have 2 BC relayers at the moment (kilt, quiver).
I was thinking a stat scroll (currently have no upgrades), or another relayer, or IMPs. but I cant decide!
does anyone have a suggestion?
cheers
Joffery.
valar morghulis.
Superduke
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: whats next?

Post by Superduke »

I assume you have 220 dex because you have some relayers already. If not, that would be first on my list. Otherwise: get a Huge bag of holding. Really, it's awesome.
harleythegreat
Adept Scribe

Post by harleythegreat »

thanks superduke! i forgot to mention i have a small and large bag of holding! and no i don't have 220 dex. only 213. i know right... its on the list to get, but should i get that on stat scrolls or another relayer? but maybe a huge bag of holdings first...
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

I would grab he Huge one, and sell the large, nice upgrade and still have ed
Superduke
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Superduke »

Well, as you only need one more relayer to get to 220 dex.. a 3rd relayer may be a good investment. You probably want it anyway in the future. That's 500 EDS.

You may be able to sell the small and large bag for a good amount of EDS and buy the HBOH instead with a little investment.
So for your 600 EDS and/or a little over you can get a relayer deed and a HBOH.

You also mentioned imps. So if you like going the imps route another relayer wouldn't be the best investment yet as it doesn't benefit you that much. Hunting with pets is a totally different play style.

As for the stat scroll i think you mean the +50 stats? I cannot advise you on that one as i don't have it. I went with just a 25 stat scroll and five +5 to stat scrolls to get my dex to 150 and i haven't upgraded since.
harleythegreat
Adept Scribe

Post by harleythegreat »

thanks superduke, i think the relayer is the go. but now to find the perfect one.
cheers
Joffery.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

with that much money you could invest in a +45 scroll from a player and have a huge pile of eds leftover for +5 stat scrolls and get your base up, it honestly is way faster than a relayer and its a good overall investment to assist in getting more relayers, but the +50, not sure its worth the extra gold/eds or whatnot
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

I would get the 50 Stat boost and the get my dex over 220 and dump the rest in strength, then as you finish future Relayers you can lower your Dex and move it over to strength.

if you don't like that route I would get a Huge bag of holding and start on a new BC relayer. IMP packs are super cheap these days (compared to when I got mine in 2010). Huge bag is super useful, and would be my first priority if you didn't already have a large.

Just my 2 cents
rainydays
Journeyman Scribe

Post by rainydays »

Even if this post is a little older I'd like to add my 2 cents..

The use of your next investments is totally depending on your playstyle. Imps are ultra powerful in many setups, but they won't help in others. I personally added extra pet slots before raising my dex over 100. Imps are best choice for most peerless and Doom. DEX is more useful for masses like champ spawns. It might be annoying to heal 5-8 imps for some.