Question on Adjusting Max Stats for Str.-Dex.-Int.

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Odin1
Novice Scribe

Question on Adjusting Max Stats for Str.-Dex.-Int.

Post by Odin1 »

I have a MAX of 350 ( scroll added)
Current base stats are Str. 130, dex. 135 Int. 85. for a total of 150. I was able to move Str. to 130 and drop Int. with Essences. When I added a Str. Essence to get 131 it told me I can't add it and to try turning Dex or Int down. Int was already set in down position and if I proceed, Str. stays at 130 and Int drops to 84.

I can get Int back to 85 by using a essence but I can't get Str. above 130.

Any thoughts???
Odin1
Novice Scribe

Re: Question on Adjusting Max Stats for Str.-Dex.-Int.

Post by Odin1 »

I found my answer, the CAP for strength is 130.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

The cap for strength is actually 125 as a baseline, then you can purchase +5 to individual stat scrolls to raise the cap to 150 (using 5). These scrolls are 50ED each in the donation room.

Then your total stat cap is 300, which can be raised to 350 with A scroll of power +50.
These scrolls are available from the harrower, or a +50 for 500ED in the donation room.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

+Requiem wrote:Then your total stat cap is 300, which can be raised to 350 with A scroll of power +50.
These scrolls are available from the harrower, or a +50 for 500ED in the donation room.
I think its important to mention which was left out that scrolls from harrower or purchased from vendors do not stack!
Odin1
Novice Scribe

Post by Odin1 »

Thanks +R, that +5 stat scroll is what I forgot, I bought 2 more of them and got Str. up 10 points.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

Alex wrote:
+Requiem wrote:Then your total stat cap is 300, which can be raised to 350 with A scroll of power +50.
I think its important to mention which was left out that scrolls from harrower or purchased from vendors do not stack!

Correct, the scrolls do not stack. So, if you used a +5, and then a +15, you have +15 (not +20).

Also by total stat cap, I mean strength + dex + int.