New players in need of LRC

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
cameronmajere
Master Scribe

New players in need of LRC

Post by cameronmajere »

Hi this post applys to new players new to excelsior not just when some one makes a new toon. I always try to help new players when I can catch them and help them with LRC suits. If you are young and need a LRC suit to train magery and what not feel free to pm me in game and I will round up a decent LRC suit for ya. My way of giving back to excelsior. Pm Cameron majere in game if this applys and would help.
heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Re: New players in need of LRC

Post by heyyo »

Can add my name to the list if you need a LRC suit, feel free to send a PM to Static in game or here on the forums.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

dreamstalker

Post by dreamstalker »

Ditto just holler
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Jaam
Passer by

Post by Jaam »

Love the name Camron, loved the books... if I ever can log in again I will take ya up on this:)
“If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.”
Olin Miller
cameronmajere
Master Scribe

Post by cameronmajere »

i also would like to say that if anyone would like to donate material or runics for making the lrc suits it would be greatly appreciated. i have some but depending on how many suits i craft they will run out fast i dont mind paying for the items either.
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

I used to sell fully meddable leather 100% LRC suits for 100k, until people complained it was too expensive. Now, I sell the kits for more gold.

10k /use for ethereal,
9k / use frost
down to
1k / use for spined.

If you're looking to buy, let me know.
cameronmajere
Master Scribe

Post by cameronmajere »

I might buy some from ya asmo. The problem with selling LRC is that the buyers for it usually don't have much gold. Pm me in game I'm at work ATM and likely to forget.

Accounting all the costs to make the suits 100k is fair not knocking ya on that just to clarify. I just like t0 help new players get to were they can easily progress with training then move onto the main gear grind.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

dreamstalker

Post by dreamstalker »

I won't sell any to ya but will gate up some 20+ jewelry gear to donate to the cause
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

An hour in the Halloween dungeon should net you an LRC suit. Pay attention to the blood liches, they're most likely to drop good stuff. I've been donating 10 to 19 LRC gear to the newbie chests all month. A lot of it isn't medable but for macro training, who cares?