trouble logging in

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Jaam
Passer by

trouble logging in

Post by Jaam »

I was enjoying the shard and traveling along with animal lore training with Andy when i lost connection. now when I try to log in it says my account name and PW are incorrect sometimes and then others it just stays on the 'verifying account' screen...but I am sure I am entering them correctly. Is the server down or am I doing something wrong? not sure how to get PW help if I cant log in :shock:
“If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.”
Olin Miller
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Re: trouble logging in

Post by +Requiem »

you're most likely typing your account name/password incorrectly. Maybe you had an extra space the first time? or hit space when you brought it up the next time?
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

dreamstalker

Post by dreamstalker »

Make sure caps lock is not on/off dependin on how you set pw
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Jaam
Passer by

Post by Jaam »

if i mistyped, the variables are endless. anyway to reset my pw? if not, I fear I will not be able to log in again. or, anyway to wipe my current account and let me start a new one? I was only about 2 hours in so that is fine if need be.
“If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.”
Olin Miller
patrix
Elder Scribe

Post by patrix »

I suggest you email +Colibri, shard administrator/owner and explain the problem.

ca@uoex.net

good luck :)
Michiko in game

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle..
Irina Dunn
Jaam
Passer by

Post by Jaam »

Thanks for that email address, sent a message and crossing fingers
Olin Miller