Donating Help

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Angel
Grandmaster Scribe

Donating Help

Post by Angel »

I cannot get through the Pay-Pal form without an error on my city, state, and zip code. Where are the other places, and do i tell them to just send it to excelsior shard? :displeased:
Versales
Elder Scribe

Re: Donating Help

Post by Versales »

Hey, I think I had this problem once. Apparently my bank has slightly different information. I would call you bank or check your statement online. See if they have the exact address correct. I know When I lived in Glen Burnie Maryland. For some reason my bank (and some other places) called it Millersvile Just a thought. Once I had that corrected it worked fine. Also if you live in an Apartment try putting Apt. XXX or # XXX I know that can sometimes cause issues. If that doesn't help, well then sorry. I tried :P
Valorian in game!
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Re: Donating Help

Post by Melkor »

Are you clicking donate from the main page to start? Don't go into paypal and try and send the donation that way. You client donate and follow the prompts, it will then step you through logging into paypal so paypal already knows where to send the money. As for your address and bank information, now sure I can help with that. Perhaps talk to your financial institution.
TDC Guild