Housing Vendors

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
LeCorbeau
Apprentice Scribe

Housing Vendors

Post by LeCorbeau »

can we place a vendor at a house we place down i walk arond but didn't see any vendors at any house ?? Maybe i didint look well ??

and if we want to place a house were thers tree or someting can we still place or get help to do it ??

THNX see ya in game
:geek:
LeCorbeau
In game contact Blacklotus
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: Housing Vendors

Post by Wil »

Yes, you can. Go to the world gates and check under shops; those are all examples of folks who've put vendors at their houses.

Catch is: if you put a vendor at a generic house in the middle of nowhere, nobody will find you.
LeCorbeau
Apprentice Scribe

Post by LeCorbeau »

aye got ya

I play the game before but since its a indie server i dont know the rules for everyting in here

i look at the wiki but still

hey thnx for info
heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Post by heyyo »

You can page to get help with placing a house. Generally they can be placed over small bushes (you need a GM to place), but over trees they can't do.
LeCorbeau
Apprentice Scribe

Post by LeCorbeau »

I will check that in 2 days cause i did all my characters wrong " since you have diff rules for skills level etc"

So all my char are wrong done and i cant delete the till Sunday my account say it 5 days old

I have one more important question for me and my wife When you go fish Tresor maps do all the loot super cool or its crap
" When i play Long time ago" we did fishing treasure map none stop well a lot cause the loots were very cool

So before i create my new Character on Sunday i would like to be sure about fishing treasure etc...

Its also say STR DEX AND INT can be 300 is it 300 total or individualy 300 ?

Thnx for info as soon as i get settle i gess i wont need to ask as many question LOL

LeCorbeau
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Post by heyyo »

I've never done fishing treasure maps, but for the regular land based versions there is some nice stuff. For every lvl 5 map (devious) and lower you have a chance to get a map 1 level higher (for both trammel and felucca maps). The map is randomly felucca or trammel. Once you get to lvl 6 and above (goes to level 8 ) only the felucca based maps will give a chance at a treasure map upgrade, and again they will be random tram or fel.

In general the loot sucks. The armor/scrolls/weapons are generally trashed, but the reagents can be sold on [exex, and if you have a gem pouch you can keep all the gems as well. If you choose to empty out the chests at the higher levels the monsters can drop a good amount of gold (lvl 6 and above get balrons/ancient wyrms), or an additional treasure map occasionally off one of the monsters. With gems, reagents, and the gold from chest/monsters you can make some great gold, and on the lvl 6 maps you could get a decent artifact. There are some custom loot items that are explained http://uoex.net/wiki/Treasure_Hunting here, but asides for the lvl 8 ones (very very rare) there isn't a very high demand. The +3 and +5 lockpicking gear you can sell, but cartography is pretty worthless.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

All messages in a bottle fish up a nice chest that holds 125 items. Saleable for 10k-30k gold.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

imo it doesnt matter how u start your characters as on this server u can take all skills to legendary. stats raise a bit slow 1 in 15 mins max but if u hunt in fel u can loot stat essences which will bump each stat 1 point for every one u drink. str/dex/int can total 300 but with stat scrolls u can bump that to a max of 350. most will do 150/150/50 the 50 being intel. train skills to 75 on npc's in training room. more then that just kill and or use someone's personal trainer
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you