Reset Leveled Weapon point?

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
showxxl
Adept Scribe

Reset Leveled Weapon point?

Post by showxxl »

Is there a time span you can undo a leveled weapon point or is it final. Clicked an option once too many times and now have an OCD nightmare on my hands.
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Re: Reset Leveled Weapon point?

Post by Blathzar »

This is directly from the CODEX under Miscellanious :
Undo of max 2 points on a weapon
This is possible only on artifacts (not on crafted or looted weapons), if you accidentially applied 1 or 2 points to some bonus and you want to undo it.
- 200,000 tokens
For example, you have a levelable Bone Crusher and accidentially apply 1 "Lower Mana Cost". Also possible with attributes that were not 0 originally, for example adding 2 "Hit Lower Defense" attribute on a Bond Crusher (5, original, making it 52). This service cannot be used multiple times to gradually reset your weapon over time.

Levelable Weapon Undo
If you have made a bigger mistake applying points to your weapon or wish to redesign it, there is an option for that. As you might have lost it and the weapon could be recovered, you could basically throw it away and request a recovery from a previous version. Please note that the maximum 2-weeks rollback applies here as well. Weapons cannot be restored to, for example, as they were 1 year back, or points completely reset.
- more information on the Recovery page.
showxxl
Adept Scribe

Post by showxxl »

Ty Mucho.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

This is possible only on artifacts (not on crafted or looted weapons)
I'd like to hear staff's word on this, i've had this service done to a looted weapon.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

The codex is +Colibri's word(s).

This is possible only on artifacts (not on crafted or looted weapons), if you accidentially applied 1 or 2 points to some bonus and you want to undo it.
- 200,000 tokens
For example, you have a levelable Bone Crusher and accidentially apply 1 "Lower Mana Cost". Also possible with attributes that were not 0 originally, for example adding 2 "Hit Lower Defense" attribute on a Bond Crusher (5, original, making it 52). This service cannot be used multiple times to gradually reset your weapon over time.

Levelable Weapon Undo
If you have made a bigger mistake applying points to your weapon or wish to redesign it, there is an option for that. As you might have lost it and the weapon could be recovered, you could basically throw it away and request a recovery from a previous version. Please note that the maximum 2-weeks rollback applies here as well. Weapons cannot be restored to, for example, as they were 1 year back, or points completely reset.
- more information on the Recovery page.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

+R is correct. It is only a service offered for artifact weapons. A long time ago, there were some cases where +C would do a modification to a looted weapon, but it's too easy for a player scam that system. So, it's only available for weapons where the staffer performing the service can verify what the base stats were before points were assigned - artifacts.
tiggerjlk
Elder Scribe

Post by tiggerjlk »

every time I look at the first weapon I started to level up, I weep..

Plain old broadsword, level 27
life leech: 4%
hit lighting: 32%
Lower defense: 3%
mana leech: 10%

200 ED's spent on luck
and 50 ED's spent on self repair...

I foolishly based my first weapon on old school UO...

Live and learn! :)
Soylentgreen
showxxl
Adept Scribe

Post by showxxl »

It's all good, the weapon is a beast. It just has a 1% greater chance of hitting fireball. I'm sure that lighting, lower defense, harm and mana leech will understand. It's not like I was purposely playing favorites to fireball. They know I love them all the same right? ... Oh my, what If I did it subconsciously, what if I really do like fireball more. The others must never know.,, :woot:
heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Post by heyyo »

Yeah I've got a kryss that I turned into an ornate axe, 4x58 life/mana leech and the dreaded harm/magic arrow combination. Also has 33 lightning and 27 lower defense though :nod: . With the weapon change deed, SR5, and 100 EDs to buy the original weapon, all pretty much down the drain.
Grundick
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Grundick »

Hi all!
I have made a GREATE mistake while applying releayer deed for not leveled weapon (Serpent's Fang).
So, i have sash for 500EDs :)
If i delete this item and request a recovery from a previous version - will i recover deed to?
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Grundick wrote:Hi all!
I have made a GREATE mistake while applying releayer deed for not leveled weapon (Serpent's Fang).
So, i have sash for 500EDs :)
If i delete this item and request a recovery from a previous version - will i recover deed to?
i think no, but you can always send a page and ask, what you can still do is apply +10 level deeds (100 EDs per) so you can level it that way (and get a few extra points as well from the deeds).

Edit: sorry for the bump, just noticed this thread is months old
Grundick
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Grundick »

I have sent page, Nyx said me mail to Colibri. But i have no idea how to do that :? Where i can find coordinates of Colibri?
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

You could've asked her :) But it's ca@uoex.net (reads on the front page too hehe)