Crops question

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Crops question

Post by [Glyph] »

I have 26 plantable soils tiles in front of my house. On occasion when planting I can not plant in from one tonfour tiles and get the message there are too many crops near by. Sometimes I can go back in a few minutes and plant in some of the difficult tiles. I have one in particular that keeps giving me issues and once even grew weeds while all other crops grew properly. I purchased the Horticulturist handbook and all notes. Just curious if u am doing something wrong or if this is a glitch. I have 12 tiles on each side of my door and two on the side/ corner. The off number is messing with my add. :lool: All input is appreciated. I plant cotton by the way and get 10k bandied each time when it grows proper like.
+Colibri
Administrator

Re: Crops question

Post by +Colibri »

All crops need some extra space, if you try to plant on a field, you'll see you have to plant the crops in rows - they cant be planted completely packed side by side on every tile. So a similar thing happens in your yard, you need to space them apart a little.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Re: Crops question

Post by [Glyph] »

Thanks for the info. I found that if I plant in straight rows this applies. However, it I go time by time front back side front side etc I can place a crop in every one. A bit strange and slow but it has worked twice now. Just an fyi. Easy way to 60k bandaids.