2nd Annual UOEX Fantasy Football League

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Re: 2nd Annual UOEX Fantasy Football League

Post by Alex »

Please make sure to join the league TODAY. the last remaining spots will fill fast!!!
Dain Firehelm
Elder Scribe

Post by Dain Firehelm »

Cool to see we were able to fill up the league :) Good luck in the draft!!!!

ps: IMPORTANT: Remember that is a PPR (1 point per reception) league and that there are also other bonuses like for 40+ yards runs, receptions and passes and 100+ yards in running and receiving. Bear all of that in mind when drafting :)

ps2: Elijah, you took the mongbats banner this year after it was me last year. Make us proud 8)
- Khamul
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

Week 3 concludes. Nikola Tesla and Rubik have quite the comeback to do,defending champion Hacksaw is 1-2, two remain undefeated, and Khamul, Humboldt, and Soylent can't seem to make up their mind on which players to keep. Much will change in the coming weeks with the first bye weeks starting this weekend.
Attachments
Week3Standings.jpg
Week3Standings.jpg (88.88 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Dain Firehelm
Elder Scribe

Post by Dain Firehelm »

Nice recap Alex ;)

And yes, the first few weeks I always get itchy waiver fingers. I'll settle down soon enough I hope.

p.s. to all in league: set up your lineups before game time or Blackthorne himself will come out of wherever he is now (not Castle Blackthorne, I checked) and... and... probably won't kill you, but he might look at you in a menacing way for a whole minute. Yer be warned!
- Khamul
Isaac Newton
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Isaac Newton »

Congratulations to Soylent for a victorious season. So much for you finishing in last place.

I will find consolation in finally winning our keeper league at Fleaflicker. My Ceti Alpha V Supermen did what they were built to do. We've had this league going since 2009, and we had several years at another site. I've been running Matt Ryan since 2010, and he finally brought home the title. And having David Johnson as another keeper might have helped. Amusingly, the league is called Roughnecks Reincarnation. At the old site, a friend started the league over every year and would use new names. Roughnecks Rebirth. Roughnecks Return. And so on. I think he switched to fleaflicker because he was running out of words that could bring back Roughneck. Sadly, the end of league season means football will end soon. A few more weeks and all I'm left with is watching United crap away another EPL season.

Good game, everyone, and I hope to see you again next September. Maybe this time both drafts won't be during DragonCon.
Isaac Newton

What sad times are these when passing ruffians can say ‘Ni’ at will to old ladies.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

Congrats to Soylent for kicking my bum bum in the final. Good season overall and thanks to all the participants that kept it interesting till the end. Looking forward to next year!
Attachments
2016-2017 UOEX FF Final Standings.jpg
2016-2017 UOEX FF Final Standings.jpg (109.73 KiB) Viewed 2625 times
Elijah Ray
Adept Scribe

Post by Elijah Ray »

Great season everyone!

Congrats to Soylent on winning the title!!!
Knight of Truth [KOC] knights of Christ Guild
tiggerjlk
Elder Scribe

Post by tiggerjlk »

I got lucky in the last few games! Who knew Cousins would become my go to quarterback.
Thanks for setting it all up each year
Soylentgreen
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

tiggerjlk wrote:Thanks for setting it all up each year
Shout out to Hacksaw for being once again our go to admin of the league. Great work.