RL Dr Who and Summer Quest

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

RL Dr Who and Summer Quest

Post by [Glyph] »

Ok, I was out and about yesterday doing some back to school shopping for the kids. I decided that I would do my own Dr.Who quest. I found the following items.
Now who (not Dr.....) would want a blanket or pants etc. made out of this? Oh Yes. Most of us....  Unfortunately my RL Tailoring skill is about 12.
Now who (not Dr.....) would want a blanket or pants etc. made out of this? Oh Yes. Most of us.... Unfortunately my RL Tailoring skill is about 12.
DrWho2.jpg (30.73 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
This was the Prize. I found the Doctor. Alas, I was not able to save him for want of $65. Perhaps at a later time. LOL And yes, I am  a huge Lego fan.
This was the Prize. I found the Doctor. Alas, I was not able to save him for want of $65. Perhaps at a later time. LOL And yes, I am a huge Lego fan.
DrWho1.jpg (47.6 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
Not Dr. Who related, but I always somehow  KNEW that +Coli was a small Lego Bird. Hint: look at the ID plate.
Not Dr. Who related, but I always somehow KNEW that +Coli was a small Lego Bird. Hint: look at the ID plate.
Hummingbird.jpg (23.49 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
Again not Dr. Who but Summer related, I am certain that somebody gave my kids this right before school ended for the year.  LMAO.
Again not Dr. Who but Summer related, I am certain that somebody gave my kids this right before school ended for the year. LMAO.
LiqStu.jpg (53.79 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
What can everyone else find for the RL Dr. Who Summer Quest? The DVD's don't count. Those are way too easy. Imaginary points to be awarded for creativity and unusualness. Enjoy and have fun Excelsior.