House deco ideas

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
vamp
Passer by

House deco ideas

Post by vamp »

I was just curious if it would be possible to have more house décor that is dark? trying to make a Dracula castle theme and since my character is vampire hunter d, was thinking of more décor like coffins, iron maidens, or some of the looks from doom? Just a thought though
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Re: House deco ideas

Post by Annachie »

Ah, perhaps you need to see the goodies from the Halloween dungeon, which is a special event that runs once a year.

I'm sure someone will let you look at their collection. I know I will if I'm on.
Character name: Ebony
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

As Annachie said, there is a ton from the Halloween quest. There is also a bunch of other things, some from grand auctions, some from events, some even from grave digger quest. You can get a cool Casket called "Tormented Remains" as a rare drop from the Dread Mare (be careful with the mare, lol)

I have a dungeon and also an "evil room", my buddy has a graveyard. You are welcome to pm me if you would like to see. There are players who have 10x more "scary" deco then I do. It's quite popular.

Melkor
TDC Guild
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

I've got some scary deco that I'm looking to sell at some point, drop me a pm in game
cameronmajere
Master Scribe

Post by cameronmajere »

If you go to house gates take the south east green shield then on the south side dark red house tile with my name I have five linked plots all evil deco. Some from easily obtainable items to. Check it out let me know what you think.