I'll be mostly gone this week due to Spring Break!

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

I'll be mostly gone this week due to Spring Break!

Post by moonsongtx »

Even though I'm not in school, Spring Break is affecting me BIG TIME this year! I have not only my 7 year old nephew and 10 year old nephew up from Texas, I'll also be babysitting my normal little babysitting charge starting again tomorrow. Today, I took the nephews around Wichita, a place they'd never seen before and we saw many things they thought were "Awesome!" "Cool!" "I wanna go again!" LOL

One of their favorites is meeting up with Rick (Noone Important in the game) to look at his semi truck! The boys were surprised that there was a bed in there. Both kept saying "And you can LIVE in there!" LOL My oldest nephew has decided he wants to grow up to be a truck driver.... scientist. Apparently he wants to live in a truck, be a scientist and build the biggest most epic dinosaur EVER. (No, I didn't tell him that it's not how it works... LOL I'm enjoying the fact he's talking at all since he didn't until he was almost 4 years old due to major hearing loss.) Now his brother... just wants to steal Rick's truck and be done with it. LOL Take a look at them talking to him. (My younger brother (their uncle) is in the white hat inside the cab. Noone is in the black vest proudly displaying our guild name. (He bought me the same patch last year for Christmas. woot!)

Here is also an awesome picture of both boys. :)
djpaulus
Elder Scribe

Re: I'll be mostly gone this week due to Spring Break!

Post by djpaulus »

Enjoy :)