The Adventures of Vandor

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
Cygnus
Legendary Scribe

The Adventures of Vandor

Post by Cygnus »

First of all, I want to thank all the people who were brave enough to read my story when I first posted it and provided the feedback I most desperately needed. I know most everybody is busy in real life and when they get a chance to spend their free time to read, it would be with an established author or a series they are familiar with. So, if you don't get around to reading this, I understand. However, I do have a milestone event coming up, and some of my big prizes may refer to this story. :twisted: Just saying.
The story is based on a character from Excelsior who finds himself no longer there and having no idea why. The Prologue I wrote for it tries to give a bit of a background, but that background will become more apparent in the subsequent stories. So, if you feel like skipping it, there will be no harm done.
So, anyways, enjoy or ignore. But, if you want to win the Dex package (68 pts) at my event that includes batwings, jackal's collar, dex jewelry and several other +dex items, I suggest you read it. :D

I am using dropbox this time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l9l2cvrq1php3 ... .docx?dl=0