"Inbetweenies" Discussion Group Enrollment

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Katnixx
Novice Scribe

Re: "Inbetweenies" Discussion Group Enrollment

Post by Katnixx »

I would be interested in signing up if it's not too late... I had taken a short break for personal reasons but I am back and active again =) My account just turned 2 years old in August. I have 2 relayers and my dex is above 220. The only thing is I can't use steam just yet *which will change in the next few months*; I am on an old computer and make due with EUO/Razor. Thanks for your consideration :D
nasskarr
Journeyman Scribe

Post by nasskarr »

I would like to help if you still need people. I have 6 relayers and all other requirements. I log on daily and play as much as time permits. I'm kind of a loner as most of my guildmates have retired from the game. I especially enjoy the seasonal quests and events.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

I realized my post says 200 dex. I have 224 dex with just gear. more with spells, pots and weapon that is being leveled for a relayer.
wysteria
Passer by

Post by wysteria »

I meet all requirements except i have no relayers but do have 220 dex.
Sugplum
Passer by

Post by Sugplum »

I'd like to do my part, I'm midlevel no relayers, 221 dex, 223 hp. My account age is 283 days, and I've never been jailed.