September Destash Raffle

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: September Destash Raffle

Post by +Nyx »

Terra wrote:PS. Also for a person who does not hunt/craft for those destash items specifically, participating for the better reward - 50+ tickets is possible only if he hold onto his tickets and use them when get enough of them.
This is false. The destash runs for roughly 4 months, and one could reach 50 tickets with just breeding plants or doing BODS in that time. Easily even. Further, since every box in the raffle gives partial tickets except the seeds/plant box, it's pretty easy to make full tickets with small numbers of lots of different types of items.
Alex wrote:On another note, I didn't want to bump an old thread but are you still considering adding additional items to the Destash item list? I just looked at my hoarded house collection and think there are a few items worth considering, which I think other players may have hoarded too.
Yeah I'm still open to suggestions for more items to add. I'd started to add vet reward statues to it, but that's a bit complicated and I haven't finished it yet.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

OK great. Let me get a list together and you can maul them over and see if it makes sense to include them.
Ishamael
Elder Scribe

Post by Ishamael »

Like level 1 t-maps :)
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Post by Blathzar »

Ishamael wrote:Like level 1 t-maps :)
Maybe Tmaps in general including their respective special loot such as coconuts, lantern of souls, soulstone shards buckets. As for myself i do have a lot of those simply taking space in my Tmap house. I just let go of most of my paragon arties i got off level 6 on this destash. Good stuff. :)
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

Post by moonsongtx »

You have coconuts?? You should build a stable for them! (LOL yes, I'm a Monty Python geek)
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

destash chest is at 855 tickets now
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Nice, haven't checked it in a few days. I'll look at it today after work if I can. Remember, though, the displayed item count is not the amount of tickets. It's usually significantly less.
jimbo.marshall
Master Scribe

Post by jimbo.marshall »

any update on how close we are? the chest is up to 889 now.
Dirk Sanchez
jimbo.marshall
Master Scribe

Post by jimbo.marshall »

the item count is up to 940 now we have to be getting close
Dirk Sanchez
jimbo.marshall
Master Scribe

Post by jimbo.marshall »

Does anyone know who won this raffle? I know +N was sick for a while. I have seen her on and the raffle has been closed for a while now and I was just curious if i missed the announcement
Dirk Sanchez
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

I'd love to know too. :)
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

my magic 8-ball says "It is certain"
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

bet it aint me lol think i had 40+ tickets give or take. good luck to all anyways :)
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Winner this round was Baxster.

Rewards have been sent out and the raffle has been reopened.

From now on I won't be making a new forum post per raffle. Instead, the signs outside of the building will indicate the important information for that specific raffle.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

At Baxster's request, since he wont' be playing much for awhile due to RL matters, and since he wanted the reward to go to someone who would be able to benefit from it immediately, I have redrawn the raffle and the new winner is Kitana Jess. The reward has been placed into your bank, Kitana, top left :)