September Destash Raffle

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: September Destash Raffle

Post by culichi »

is the new destash grand prize the same as last? im not complaining about another shot at that robe but just want to double check since im pretty sure the prize was described as a unique in the last destash announcement.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

I don't remember describing it as "unique" so much as "new patch graphic". I'm leaving the rewards the same this round, as nobody has claimed the reward from the previous round (in fact, few of the destash prizes have been claimed thus far)
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

Silly question, when is the next one?
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

+Nyx wrote:From now on I won't be making a new forum post per raffle. Instead, the signs outside of the building will indicate the important information for that specific raffle.
It's going now :)
eirenna416
Apprentice Scribe

Post by eirenna416 »

The signs outside the destash area say the current raffle ends Oct 1 but appears to still be going as we haven't hit the 900 ticket goal. Is it still ongoing? When is it truly expected to end? I'll keep trying to fill tickets if it's still going, mostly because I'm not sure I have the requisite 5 full tickets to even count yet.
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

+Nyx wrote:I don't remember describing it as "unique" so much as "new patch graphic". I'm leaving the rewards the same this round, as nobody has claimed the reward from the previous round (in fact, few of the destash prizes have been claimed thus far)
How do we claim them? *rubs hands together* I'm never lucky enough to win anything, but I can hope. :)
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Is there a list of winners someplace. Perhaps I won and just dont know ??
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Post by heyyo »

I believe the destash raffle is just an ongoing process now until it hits the goal number of raffle tickets. If the goal is 900 tickets, it could be 2 months or 6 months depending on how much junk people hand in.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

I don't know if you guys realized, but this thread is for the SEPTEMBER 2015 Destash Raffle from last year.

Anyhow, my interpretation from the sign is that it will close on whichever comes first: a) October 1, 2016 or b) 900 Tickets. I think it's just a matter of time for the GMs to find a moment to close it down and pick a winner. So patience.
dreamstalker wrote:Is there a list of winners someplace. Perhaps I won and just dont know ??
Dream, one of the signs in front of the building mentions the winner from the past Destash Raffle.