Touria Update

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Veritas
Administrator

Touria Update

Post by +Veritas »

Just thought everyone should get an update on my progress...

I've invested lots and lots of hours into the main quest line and the second longest quest line in area 1 of Touria. I had to essentially go back and redo the main story line in a way that made the flow more smooth for players, especially for players who are trying to activate NPCs with a bunch of players around them. It isn't perfect, but it is considerably better and well worth the investment of time.

So, looking at what I have running and what I have left, it's mostly tasks of quantity instead of complexity. I plan on working even more on it next week, and still waiting on a few other things to be added and fixed. Depending on the addition of things and the completion of a few more systems I want running across the facet, mob testing, collectibles, loot, rewards....the optimistic side of me wants to say its down to weeks before controlled test runs and then the opening (Provided I get what I need to consider it ready for controlled testing). Essentially, I want this done and ready for your enjoyment asap so I don't have to think about it during the school year where I can easily put it on the back burner. My goal is to be observing players running around in Area 1 of Touria, very soon. Then, while you are all running around in the first area, I will continue construction into Area 2.

+V
-{Excelsior Shard Administrator, and Death Event Extraordinaire}-

May the BODs be ever in your favor!
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Re: Touria Update

Post by Annachie »

Personally, and especially considering how long it will be before I get a decent internet connection again, feel free to take your time and get it working well. :D
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

This is extremely exciting, thanks for the update and all your hard work!
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Post by Pariah »

Thanks for the update. I'm very excited for all the death and dismemberment...
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Sounds awesome, thanks for the update +V! :woot: