June Destash Raffle

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Nyx
Administrator

June Destash Raffle

Post by +Nyx »

The Destash Raffle is now open.

Details for this raffle:
- The item categories accepted for this raffle are: Gauntlet Artifacts, Champions & Harrower, Gravedigging, and Doom Rares. Plant items & "Miscellaneous"-category items are also accepted.
- Players submitting over 50 tickets to this raffle will receive an additional small prize.
- This raffle will run until the ticket goal has been reached, or until September 20th, whichever comes first.
- There will be a participation reward for players submitting 5+ tickets.
- The Grand Prize for this raffle will be a unique patch-graphic weapon to be used as a sample for a relayer. There are 3 displayed and the winner will be able to choose which one they want. The winner will receive the displayed ticket, and will need to page me to redeem it.

The goal for this raffle is 400 tickets.

Note that the item count on the ticket chest is usually about 20-50 higher than the actual ticket count - this is because as each account submits a ticket, a parcel is created in their name. The item count includes these parcels, but of course they are not counted toward the ticket goal.

For further information regarding the raffle, rules, as well as a complete list of items which are accepted, please visit the following link: http://www.uoex.net/wiki/Destash_Raffle

All of the usual destash rules apply. If there are any issues, send a page in-game.

+N
AcidBern
Elder Scribe

Re: June Destash Raffle

Post by AcidBern »

So, does the destash stay open indefinitely until there are 400 tickets? Because I am waaaaaay overloaded on peerless items lol. Just curious if it just stays open until 400tickets or if you will cut it off?

Thanks
AcidBern
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

- This raffle will run until the ticket goal has been reached, or until September 20th, whichever comes first.
AcidBern
Elder Scribe

Post by AcidBern »

You know, if I had opened my eyes and read the original post again I would have seen the September 20th cutoff. Duh... Thanks tho +R
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Until the end of the raffle, you can now receive a ticket for depositing 100 seeds, down from 275. There are currently 260 tickets in the bin (remember: the item count is not an accurate display for the number of tickets), we're aiming for 400. If we reach 400 tickets before September 20th, I will add a special boost to the participation reward as well as the grand prize.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

Is there still a special prize for ppl who submit over x amount or was that only for the first destash?

* Edit: Answer above, just saw it. oops. 50+ tickets needed.
Last edited by Alex on Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Viirin
Adept Scribe

Post by Viirin »

How do I get the tickets? I don't know how to participate in a destash. Stuff stuff in my tokens4trash bag?
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Click the wiki link in the original post and read up about how this raffle works
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

Many tickets have been submitted yesterday and today and the chests says over 400, but we know this number is inaccurate. Are we close to reaching 400?
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Pretty close, yep
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Alright, we passed 400 tickets a bit ago. I've closed the building and I'll try to get to the ticket tallying tonight, then hopefully do the drawing + prizes tomorrow :)
Deacon
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Deacon »

Well crud....I worked my bottom off just getting one whole ticket lol, was hoping that I could get another day of turning in some things. Alas it closed before I got off work :(
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

No worries, the next raffle is open and accepts even more items this time. See the new thread for info :)