Doctor Who Quest

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: Doctor Who Quest

Post by +Nyx »

Another way to tell for sure that you've opened the correct corpse is that it will be a backpack gump graphic, not the usual crossbones-casket gump graphic.

I've added all these notes about the dalek supremes to the original post as well for quick and easy reference
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Ishamael wrote:Is it possible to increase the decay time for the book
Possible, yes, and for this quest it works out fine to do so. But just a note that for many quests we do - it isn't something we would normally change.

For this quest, I've modified it so the books expire and decay after 16 hours.
Ishamael
Elder Scribe

Post by Ishamael »

Awesome!! Thank you +Nyx!!
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Modifications:
- 0-blink runs' reward chances have been updated. This reward level now has no chance for dropping a Tier 1, and drastically lessened chances for tier 2 and 3.
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Post by Baxster »

Just an oddity while doing the quest this evening. As I was teleported into the room to kill 5 Dalek's, I was given two Book 5 quest books. Both quest books were active (tracking Dalek kills), and I had to fill both books with a damaged sonic screwdriver before it would let me proceed to the Doctor's room. Freeing the Doctor only completed the objective in one of the books though, so I didn't get double quest rewards or anything.

I can't think of anything I had done differently than before that might cause it to give me two books. I was doing the quest with Catti and Alejandro. We had all turned in the Book 4 quest together (Alejandro first, then me, then Catti), and they didn't get the double quest book.

It happened around 5:45AM shard time. I've left the Incomplete quest book in my backpack if that helps to see anything strange about it, if you wanted to look before it decays. If not, I'm not worried about it, I just wanted to let ya know. I'll just put it down to some kind of time loop paradox.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

The repeat delay has been lowered to 4hrs for the last few days of the quest. Enjoy :)