Spring Quest 2015

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Re: Spring Quest 2015

Post by Annachie »

So, I've done the quest 46 times now, for 23 repeated rewards.

Am I the unluckiest?
Isaac Newton
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Isaac Newton »

I also suffer from quest cdo and keep track of rewards. I am at 50 for 27 rewards. You are at least unluckier than me.

My sadness is not that my rewards keep repeating, it's that the quest ends. I want more stuff! :D

Isaac Newton
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

Annachie. I am pretty much with you on the unlucky part. Mostly repeats for me too. Still fun to do it and hope.
Disposablequeen
Passer by

Post by Disposablequeen »

Thank you for posting the picture! I have another question; are the bouquets exceedingly rare or does it just appear that way?
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

As the new item this year, they are rare.
gingivere
Passer by

Post by gingivere »

I have tried the quest 4 times and it gets stuck when I take the 1st book back to Jordane. She does not acknowledge me and Rufus gives me a new book. I now have 4 books in my pack. Anyone else having issues?
Maul Binder
Expert Scribe

Post by Maul Binder »

all you need to do is walk near joprdane not say anything and stop and stand still then will take book if its full did you make trip to garg city for the planter and the shears and add them into book as i know some miss that part so book isnt full when trying to turn in or others refuse to stop and stand still and npc cant see you then
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

I'll be extending the spring quest until May 10th in the evening/night sometime. I have also doubled the chance to receive any of the new-for-2015 rewards. Enjoy the extra week, everyone, and good luck to y'all in getting those rewards you're still missing :)
Amethystcat
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Amethystcat »

Thank you +N!! I'm still trying to get the spring kitten...and everything else I'm missing :D I love deco so I really love the quest-
Storm
gingivere
Passer by

Post by gingivere »

I did have the full book. Jordane would not take it. I still have it without. I have completed the quest several times without an issue prior to last week, but now it is not working for me.
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Post by Baxster »

Just curious, did anyone manage to get a full set of bouquets or vines this year?