Now Available: The Mad Alchemist Quest

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Nyx
Administrator

Now Available: The Mad Alchemist Quest

Post by +Nyx »

Gregor the Mad Alchemist, located in the tower above the Sorcerer's dungeon, could use your assistance with one of his experiments. In return, he will reward you with a recharge deed for a throwable item of your choice. Hail him to begin.

The quest is repeatable daily. The currency required to purchase the deeds, as well as the deeds themselves, can be traded. Note that this quest could be challenging for newer players. If you can't handle balrons without pets then you may want to bring pets or a friend with you. That's all I'll say about the specifics of running the quest. You'll have to follow the instructions carefully to complete it.:)

This quest was originally designed by a player, with embellishments and implementation by yours truly. Hope you enjoy it!
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

Re: Now Available: The Mad Alchemist Quest

Post by Iago Venport »

Derp, uhm what "throwable item of your choice" are we talking about? Sorry I actually don't do much in game other than eat land so I'm trying to branch out a little. :D

-Iago
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Seasonal quests and some events have rewards that you can double click to throw at other players, similar to pillows. These have uses, though, so the deeds in this quest allows you to recharge them.
TeslaElectra
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by TeslaElectra »

FYI - Don't kill the guy in Montor in a group. You will have to restart the entire quest because it spawns by the book.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Spoiler alert :arrow:

The goblin NPC's dialogue didn't work for me, he only said *looks nervously at Gaara*, i did get the quest done tho.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Dzura'zel now drops 5 drums at a time, but make note that if you kill him in a group and don't loot your set of drums, you still fail the quest for the day. Likewise for if someone loots all the drums. If you share the kill, make sure it's with someone you trust.

Also please do me the courtesy of actually reading the quest. All of the information you need is provided to you throughout the quest. I'm not going to reset these quests for anyone, if you fail - you fail.