Aquariums

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Re: Aquariums

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

No idea what to say for axing. But for removing fish and naming, click each fish individually.
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Post by +Arden »

Gumps do not recognise Enter as a command it just adds a new line, try clicking on the name again after youre done
Isaac Newton
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Isaac Newton »

Yoda wrote:maybe my aquarium is bugged I can't see how to do any of this like the naming, emptying and even before the fish went in axe to aquarium gives a "can't do that" message
Sounds like you'll have to dismantle the house and redecorate around a fresh aquarium. :nod:
Isaac Newton

What sad times are these when passing ruffians can say ‘Ni’ at will to old ladies.
Entora
Master Scribe

Post by Entora »

Miranda Ventrata wrote:When i try and catch them with the nets, its says i dont have enough room in pack. 330/936 stone and 153/175 items. Seems like enough room to me for a wee fishy for an aquarium. I also have a fishbowl in pack.
same here...

(update: I managed to catch the aquarium fish after I removed the fish bowls from my backpack. Had to quickly recall home to dump it inside the aquarium)

Also,
1. If we deed the aquarium when there are food and medicines inside it, we don't get to get those food and medicines back. It shows 0 when we undeed it again.
2. Dead fishes are no longer boney after removed from the aquarium. Well I guess they can be good decorations now :D

Question:
1. Happiness - Has no company -10, should I get more same fishes or move my bedroll next to my aquarium to keep them company? :lol:
(update: caught a pair of same fish and Has company +1 now.
2. What is the max number of fish we can keep in one aquarium?
Sadie McKee
Adept Scribe

Post by Sadie McKee »

You can also put the fish bowls in the hold until you catch a fish you want to keep. Also has anyone else gotten a colored net when you buyout the fisher?

if
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Yep got a green and a white net. Didn't get anything special from them though.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

can i dump meds in and have it auto use like the food?
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Post by +Arden »

Yes :)
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Will you add a fisher npc for sale? Would like one for my home. It isnt a top notch npc like the trade skill ones. Bods etc, so perhaps have it like the barkeep deeds?

- thanks for your time, Mir.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Do the abnormally colored aquarium nets do anything different than the normal nets?
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Post by +Arden »

As far as i can tell different color nets all work in the same way, as for the NPC we will take a look in to the matter
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

+Arden wrote:As far as i can tell different color nets all work in the same way, as for the NPC we will take a look in to the matter
Yea they work just like regular ones, just super rare if fished up, i've never gotten one (or then i'm just unlucky :P), cool to have another way of obtaining em :nod:

(was supposed to quote miranda...)
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

has anyone gotten a reward from aquarium yet?
Maze Scarlethart
Master Scribe

Post by Maze Scarlethart »

culichi wrote:has anyone gotten a reward from aquarium yet?
Your fishies are just sad because you don't sing to them enough. You should sing them a lullaby every night before you log off and that will make them happy. :nod:

I have not gotten a reward from my aquarium yet either, perhaps its just a super rare thing or rewards are not implemented yet.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

arden could you tell us if rewards are active? I've had 10 full tanks of healthy happy fish for about 3 weeks now and zero rewards. not saying rewards should be so common that they flood server with more unwanted junk but if the rewards are in fact live drop rate is too stingy.