Excelsior Hunting Event

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
randyj
Journeyman Scribe

Re: Excelsior Hunting Event

Post by randyj »

I'm very excited to see the results! :D I think I have been checking back here every 20 min for the past 2 days lol.
A Nugget a day keeps the doctors away.
In game name : Nugget
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Shard was finally stable enough tonight that I was able to tally the results of the event.

The results are as follows:

Regular Contest

1st Place: Dr Faust - 129.6
2nd Place: Rahr - 129
3rd Place: Chance - 128.9

The top 3 received ED (100, 50, 25 respectively). As for totems...

Instead of sending totems to the top x players (and then having to go back and figure out who got them last time and didn't need another, which takes for-dang-ever), this time I sent totem vouchers to every participant who scored 120.0 or higher. A total of 51 totems went out, some folks will have already received a hunting totem in previous contests and I didn't take any steps to prevent them receiving a duplicate, as it would take more time than I'm willing to spend on it to sort that out.

Crummy Trophy Contest

1st Place: Terra Mater - 19
2nd Place: Dojan - 19.4
3rd Place: Bexley Providnce - 19.9

Rewards are being sent out now and will show up in your bank box, top left, inside a parcel with your own name on it.

The top 3 received ED (25, 10, 5 respectively), and the top 25 participants received a special deco item (this is in addition to the participation reward deco items included in all of the bags).

I hope everyone had fun and enjoys their rewards :)
Tiny Rick
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Tiny Rick »

Are the totem vouchers in the same parcel? My score was 127.9 and I didn't receive one in that package.
Tiny Rick
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Tiny Rick »

i'm a dummy i was looking for a deed i didn't see the amber thing. All is well! :mrgreen:
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

cant believe i got 50k gold check and a 25l token check i mean comon i had close to if not over 400 heads and ran around for hours and hours and.............had so much fun and yet yall STILL insisted on payin me. lol Yet again +N i really did have an awesome huntin event this year. thank you very much for all your hard work and for spendin all your free time plannin , designing,events and for fixin broken stuff. already lookin forward to next event and next year. thanks again n god bless us all
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Captain Ahab
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Captain Ahab »

I received a "Shoddily Made Mounted Stag Head" and a "Mounted Stag Head" in a sealed package in my bank vault this morning.

The Shoddily Made was from a 100 lbs., 11 point rack, Poor Quality buck.

The Mounted Stag Head was made from a 593 lbs., 16 point, Peerless Quality buck.

I really thought I would do better. Still had a great time participating.

Thanks to the Staff for a great event and congratulations to all of the winners!
Corn
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Corn »

Thanks a lot +Nyx :DD i love rewards... and totem of course :DD
randyj
Journeyman Scribe

Post by randyj »

Love the deco items! I was so close to scoring in both top 3's! Gonna have to try harder next year. Thanks for a great event. :) Can't wait til the next one!
A Nugget a day keeps the doctors away.
In game name : Nugget
robinw40
Apprentice Scribe

Post by robinw40 »

Thank' s to the staff for a great hunting event, always a fun time.

Que