Patch 4c is now live!

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: Patch 4c is now live!

Post by dreamstalker »

I prefer 7zip myself but haven't checked out winrar in ages. Is it still pay or do they have free version now?
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Ldy Brambas
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Ldy Brambas »

Thank you so much for all that you folks do for us here in Excelsior. These backpacks are so awesome. I am like Sethra I love the green one with eyes being very bad its so much easier to see things and it so easy to install this patch just have to read and follow directions. Again thank you all for everything especially all your hard work.
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

Welllll I was going to go with the fluffy one but after seeing an celtic backback with gold trim :goodsuprise: I went for that - thankyou :woot:
Davemustache
Master Scribe

Post by Davemustache »

Patched and running fine now :D i had problems from comodo antivirus.
Davmustin
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

I would think that click uo is the problem and what registry button are you referring to? On razor? ? I would suggest that run malwarebytes antimalware and see if you have malware. Keep us posted in case others have the same problem. ( googled click uo and found nothing)
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
tiggerjlk
Elder Scribe

Post by tiggerjlk »

dreamstalker wrote:I prefer 7zip myself but haven't checked out winrar in ages. Is it still pay or do they have free version now?
Yeah I think after 30 or 60 days, it still ahs the annoying pop up to buy it. you can click on buy later, or whatever it is, and keep using it for free...but it does get annoying
Soylentgreen
Davemustache
Master Scribe

Post by Davemustache »

dreamstalker wrote:I would think that click uo is the problem and what registry button are you referring to? On razor? ? I would suggest that run malwarebytes antimalware and see if you have malware. Keep us posted in case others have the same problem. ( googled click uo and found nothing)
On the window of ExPatcher there are buttons in the right corner [registry]and [?] i click registry, maybe it's the beginning of my trouble but not the cause. After i patch i try to start the game, than comodo ask many autorisation for UO client for registry modification and it seem i cannot allow for tcpip key. Later i check in comodo option and add the client to trusted file and it give the autorisation i needed. I also look on google for the memory error and i found this site and use is 4GB Patch and lean a little about the problem http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/2-4G ... _solutions after 4 hours i have the game running, a new backpack pack graphic and computer and me are friend again. :woot:
Davmustin
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Known Issues:
(Please do not report/post about known issues)
  • Ratmen leave incorrect corpses
  • Ilshenar: dungeon entrances & other misc world items missing
vamp
Passer by

Post by vamp »

So do I need to redo uosteam because if I just log into client it works but my uosteam is not pulling up the new patch and bags
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

When i patched uosteam had error no client found. I just went into steam folder in profiles and saved default.xml and backup.xml to different location then uninstalled /reinstalled steam. Then copy paste them back to uosteam which saves your settings/macro's so u dont have to redo them all.
redforrussia
Apprentice Scribe

Post by redforrussia »

Better late than never lol
The Purple Princess, Dreams of Reality Guild [ツ]

In Soviet Excelsior table flips you! ┻━┻︵¯\_(ツ)_/¯︵┻━┻
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Figured out 2 nites ago when u patch uo and uosteam says clint not found just click on menu bar on steam in i think the tools tab or other tab and look for/click on new client and redirect steam to your uo directory. That will fix client not found error
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

Post by moonsongtx »

Hmm.... I used the Expatcher to update but (1.) I don't have a new patch folder (I have a 4a one and a 4b one)... and (2.) the stuff I should see in the test room I don't see. But I was able to get (and see!) the new backpack designs? What am I doing wrong? LOL
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Prolly best to dl the full 4c n then install it over the old one. No uninstall necessary.
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

Post by moonsongtx »

Cool. I installed the whole game and it fixed. Um... Nyx that is the ugliest shade of pink EVER. *LOL*