Small event for younger players

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Mocha
Expert Scribe

Small event for younger players

Post by +Mocha »

Event will be held at 21:00:00 UTC time ( or 4 pm, CST. On June 18th (today) if you do not know what UTC time is simply type [time on UO and it shall give you to the time!

Ok first off this event is for players within the account age ranges of 1 day and 120 days. If your account is younger than 1 day or older than 120 you may not attend this event.

You will need at least 1 stealing skill to be able to get anything at this event. SO please go to Bucs Den in tram and see the trainer if that is a skill you do not have. Everything in the event must be stolen not just picked up . No mounts, no pets.

Understand that the items MUST be turned in at the end of the event to get your rewards. If the items are not turned in they will decay and you will not get a reward. Note to players, the items from this event do decay so they can not be used as deco items.
Younger players you have a chance to walk away with quite a bit of gold at the end of this so come with emptied packs!

I know this is short notice for today but that is just how I roll.

I hope to see a bunch of young players out here today

I forgot to add, the gate to the event will be on top of moonglow bank. The gate will be opened at aprox 20:30