Spring Quest 2016

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Nyx
Administrator

Spring Quest 2016

Post by +Nyx »

To begin the quest, speak with Rufus the Gardener's Apprentice near the giant tree to the North of Lakeshire.

Please actually read the quest books and pay attention to what the NPCs tell you. This quest isn't self-explanatory or all that linear. Taking a few moments to actually read what the quest book says will prevent you having to spam world chat asking for help for information that is already available to you. I went to the trouble of making it easy for you, the least you can do is read it. :lookingout:

There are 60 total rewards, which are on display on the rooftop next to the reward NPC. The vines that are on display come in both directions for each of the 6 colors, I just didn't have room to display them all.

This quest can be repeated every 8 hours and will be open until approximately May 1st. The quest books will decay 24 hours after you obtain them.

Any attempt to obtain multiple quest books in order to run the quest more frequently, and any attempts to obtain multiple rewards for an individual quest run will result in revocation of access to the quest. Being a poor sport, causing trouble, or otherwise just being a stick in the mud in regards to the event may also result in revocation of access to it. Basically, play nice and you'll be fine.

Enjoy, shardlings!

+N
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: Spring Quest 2016

Post by culichi »

reward roof has same ponies as last year . will they repeat this year with different year stamp or will there be different ponies?
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

All the rewards are the same as last year, updated with this year's tags. The previous style pony was run for 2 years in a row, and I plan to keep with that for future updates to them. Unfortunatley since I've been and am still so sick irl, I haven't had time to finish and release the new patch - which has the spring totem and some new stuff I was going to use for this quest. Those will have to go in for next year's run.
ForrestElf
Expert Scribe

Post by ForrestElf »

Thank you +Nyx for putting this quest up even if you are still sick. Im also on sick leave till september so I can feel ya.
Hope things get better soon for everyone, bless! (cast Rel Sanct) :)
SunBG
Journeyman Scribe

Post by SunBG »

is there a totem as previous events ?
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

SunBG wrote:is there a totem as previous events ?
+Nyx wrote: I haven't had time to finish and release the new patch - which has the spring totem and some new stuff I was going to use for this quest. Those will have to go in for next year's run.
^^^^ that
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
SunBG
Journeyman Scribe

Post by SunBG »

im blind.confirmed
tikal
Novice Scribe

Post by tikal »

Sorry if I'm being dense but how do you collect the items?

eg superb seeds: cant pick them up and if the "Collect button" is pressed from the Quest Manual and a seed selected nothing happens

Had same problem with the Easter Eggs

Thanks.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

use the stealing skill
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Waylander
Novice Scribe

Post by Waylander »

tyvm for the Spring Quest +N! love the deco rewards :)
tikal
Novice Scribe

Post by tikal »

Where can you find Vrinda the potter and Evander the Tinker?

Many thanks
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

tikal wrote:Where can you find Vrinda the potter and Evander the Tinker?

Many thanks
+Nyx wrote:Please actually read the quest books and pay attention to what the NPCs tell you. This quest isn't self-explanatory or all that linear. Taking a few moments to actually read what the quest book says will prevent you having to spam world chat asking for help for information that is already available to you. I went to the trouble of making it easy for you, the least you can do is read it. :lookingout:
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Post by Sir Blood »

I have a full quest walk through as well as applicable runes on the roof of my Rune Library in my Seasonal Quest bookcase, 2nd shelf to the left when you port in.
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's
tikal
Novice Scribe

Post by tikal »

Finally, where is the reward NPC.

Thanks
ForrestElf
Expert Scribe

Post by ForrestElf »

tikal wrote:Finally, where is the reward NPC.

Thanks
Hey, the reward NPC is in ilshenar compassion shrine. All the rewards are shown there too. I like to take screenshot from the rewards for later use to remember all them. :dance